Terms and Conditions
Please note: All editorial, paper product and noncommercial use of photographs must include a photo credit that reads exactly as the following:
1. Submission is for examination and reference only. Images may not be reproduced, copied or used in any way without a) express written permission on Photographer’s invoice stating the rights granted and the terms thereof and b) payment of said invoice.
2. Client assumes liability for loss, damage, or misuse of any photographs and to return all photographs prepaid fully insured, safe, and undamaged, by bonded messenger known as FEDEX. Delivery method must be Express Package Service, either FedEx Priority or FedEx Standard. Client will not be held responsible for loss of photos if client can provide proof that all images were returned via the courier FEDEX. Client assumes full liability for its employees, agents, assigns, messengers, and freelance researchers for any loss, damage, or misuse of the photographs.
3. Photos are licensed for one time editorial use. Additional use requires additional payment.
4. Pictures are to be credited to robstewartphotography.com for editorial, paper products and all noncommercial use.
5. Client shall provide robstewartphotography.com with two (2) copies of all published materials containing our images, without charge.
6. Loss or Damage. These images are very valuable; many or all may be originals. Reimbursement by client for loss or damage of each original transparency shall be in the amount of $1,000.00.
7. Client agrees to return all images by thirty (30) days after publication or use or, four (4) months after the invoice date, whichever is sooner, or to be liable for holding fees described herein.